Tastemaker Toronto (the “Event”) – Ticket Terms
1. The “Organizer” is IMG Canada, Limited (“IMG”, “we”, “us”), with its office at 175 Bloor Street East, Suite 1001, South Tower, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3R8. The “Event” is Tastemaker Toronto 2019
2. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol.
5. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
6. Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
7. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions.
8. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than service animals.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organizer shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
10. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
11. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organizers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
12. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
13. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organizers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the Organizer’s right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
15. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
16. Tickets are sold subject to our absolute right to alter or vary the Event without any obligation to make a refund. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety prior to its commencement then ticket holders (of all ticket types) may be entitled to a refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Details of how to claim refunds, exchanges or future discounts will be provided by the Organizers on the day and /or on the Event website.
17. The Organizer, its representative or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organizer, its representatives or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
18. On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any posted venue rules (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue).
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed, and its performance enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any claim under these Terms must be referred for arbitration at ADR Chambers Canada (“ADR Chambers”) in accordance with their “Expedited Arbitration Rules”, conducted in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the ADR Institute of Canada, Inc. (“ADR Institute”), and otherwise subject to the Ontario Arbitration Act, 1991, SO 1991, c 17 (“OAA”), but excluding section 7(2) of the OAA.
20. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
IMG Canada, Limited (the “Organizer”), March 2019