Tickets On Sale Now
Tastemaker tickets are sold on session-based entry. Tickets for Tastemaker Chicago are offered for four different sessions, with 2 chef collaborations featured at each session:
Friday Aug 17th 1:00-5:00pm
Friday Aug 17th 7:00-11:00pm
Saturday Aug 18th 1:00-5:00pm
Saturday Aug 18th 7:00-11:00pm
Our all-inclusive tickets are priced at $65 - Pay once and all of this is included in your ticket:
- Entry and full access to all of the amazing food, drink and activities across your 4 hour session at Tastemaker Chicago
- All of the never before seen dishes from the 2 chefs collaborations at the Tastemaker Kitchen each session.
- All of the samples from the restaurants, wineries, breweries and other artisan producers at the festival
- Access to all of the awesome experiences and live entertainment at the festival.
Tastemaker Chicago is a 21+ event. All ticket holders must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. The Festival promotes responsible drinking.
Capital One Kickoff Dinner - Graham Elliot x Matthias Merges
Capital One cardholders have access to an exclusive pre-opening dinner at Gideon Sweet on Aug 16th, 6-11pm prepared and hosted by two of our Tastemasters - Graham Elliot and Matthias Merges.
This initimate 5 course collaborative tasting menu is priced at $250 (plus taxes + fees), and includes a welcome cocktail, full drinks flight, chef meet and greets, and a gift bag. N.B Does not include a Tastemaker Chicago Ticket.
Access code is the first 6 digits of your Capital One Card
Capital One Cardholder Benefits
Capital One cardholders will enjoy the full all-inclusive Tastemaker experience included in the general admission tickets, plus:
- Priority entry at all sessions.
- A limited number of Capital One Early Bird tickets, offered at $55 ($10 off General release tickets). While supplies last!
- 30 minutes early access to Friday & Saturday's afternoon sessions for the first 500 guests.